Friday, February 27, 2009

I Want To Fly Like An Eagle....


Supplies: CS-SU Basic Black, More Mustard, Old Olive & Really Rust
Ink: SU: Same as the CS Colors Listed Above
Stamps: Butterflies & Birds by Inkadinkado
Other: SU Punches 1 1/4 and 1/38 Circles, SU Piercing Tool & Template, Black Ribbon
and Foam Tape



Happy Friday to you all. I am goingto head straight to my card today because I am not feeling so hot. Have you ever made a card where you kept adding things to make it look just right and then even as you keep adding it never really meets your expectations? Well that would be card.
I was trying to do the sketch challenge from SCS/SC217 but I just could not get things going my way. Oh well as I often tell my dd not every day is a banner day and this card is proof...hehe. Oh but I must tell you about my dh's involvement with this card. Yes you heard right my dh helped me out. Originally the corners were done in black CS and when I showed the card to him he told me it made the card look to dark. You know what he was right....yes there I said it he was right!!! Actually I just thought it was so sweet that he took the time to really look at the card and give me his honest opinion. He supports my stamping addiction and I must say that makes me feel good. March 12th is our anniversary and we will be married 21 years and he is my best friend. Now don't get me wrong we have had our issues over the years but at the end of the day I can not think of anyone else I would rather say good night and I love you to. I am very blessed to have him and my dd.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and take the time to enjoy your loved ones. I hope you also get some stamping time in as well. I appreciate those of you who take the time to stop in here and take a peek. See you tomorrow until then take care.


Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: