Thursday, February 26, 2009

Always Say Thank You

Supplies: CS-SU Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Old Olive & Basic Black
Stamps: Images SU (retired set sorry) & Word Stamp by Fiskars
Ink: Palette Noir Black
Other: Ribbon & Foam Tape



It's Thursday and you know what that means right? Yes tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!! I can not believe that this month will be over in just a few days. I know I say this every month but what the heck happened and where did this month go. I get the fact that February is a short month but come on already. Well I guess time MARCHES on....he he. Anyway Tuesday is my DH's birthday and then the 12th is our anniversary and THEN my baby girl will be turning 18 on the 22nd of March!!! Agian I say how did this happen? I remember when Chloie was born people would say cherish the time because it goes by fast well I'm here to tell you that truer words were never spoken. We really have cherished and savored every single moment we could and I still look at her and think where did that little girl go? I know in many ways she will always be our baby but she is blossoming into a wonderful young woman and we could not be prouder. She has been pure joy for my DH and me. Ok I have to stop know before I go into the ugly cry I think we will need many boxes of tissue on graduation day if you know what I mean.


Let's talk about today's card it was done for the SCS color challenge or CC207. The colors to use were Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun and Old Olive not as challenging as some of the color challenges can be. I decided for my layout I would still keep the Clean And Simple challenge in mind and I am glad I did because I think it showcases the stamps and ribbon. I love this ribbon and I feel the picture does not do it justice. This is the second spool of ribbon I snatched up from the Container Store for 75% off right after Christmas. I sure wish there would have been more of it but I will try to get by with what I have. I will also will make myself use it and not hoard it just because I do not have an unlimited supply of it....not that I ever really hoard craft supplies...he he.


I hope you all have a great day and get a chance to stop in at SCS to check out todays challenge. Also drop by There She Goes Clear Stamp Store I think Jess will be giving some sneak peeks at her new releases coming out in just a few days. To get to the site just click on the name posted to the right. Also check out Jess's blog as well she always has great cards to share and you can see samples of her projects as well as her design teams projects. See you tomorrow unitl then take care.


Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: