Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Sketch Challenge...I am on a roll....ha ha




Supplies: CS-SU Ruby Red, Garden Green, & Not Quite Navy
Ink-SU Basic Black Craft & Going Grey
Stamps-There She Goes/Flowers of Happiness
Tools-Top Note Die, Nesties Scalloped Circle, SU Piercing Tool & Mat and Martha Stewart Diamond Punch
Other-Clear EP, Dew Drops, Sakura Star Dust Pen & Foam Tape




Hello I hope today will be a good one for you all and if not just remember tomorrow is FRIDAY & Saturday is Valentine's Day!!! I actually did another SCS Challenge it was the Wednesday's Sketch Challenge or SC215. So a sketch challenge easy peasy right? WRONG I don't know what my problem was but it took me all day (on and off) to get this one done. I knew I wanted to use the TSG Flowers of Happiness set (one of Jess's new release sets please go take a peak at her new release sets) which I LOVE!!! That part was easy. Well I eventually got the ball rolling and I think it came out ok. I used a color combo that I would not usually use but according to my color wheel these colors are suppose to compliment each other. I know because of the embossing the picture has a bit of glare sorry. What do you think? OBTW my DD told me yesterday she ordered a portable photo studio for me so I can not wait to get it. She is so good to me. I had purchased one last year for myself but then decided to give it to my DD's ceramic teacher so he could use it to create power point presentaions for the students. Soooooo hopefully you will see a difference in my photos soon. When I first started putting my cards in my SCS gallery I was scanning them, yes you heard me right scanning what was I thinking....lol. I guess we learn as we go along or at least I hope so.




I hope your day is filled with joy and happiness and that you find a little time to stamp. I will try to be back tomorrow with another challenge card. Hopefully this one will go a little quicker for me...hehe. Take care and see you soon.




Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: