Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's A Twofer




Supplies: CS-Paper Trey White, SU-Going Green & Apricot Appeal
Ink: Versa Mark, SU Basic Black Craft
Stamp: Hampton Arts
Other: Rubber Bands, Acrylic Block, Trim, Clear Embossing Powder, Felt Flower
Brad & Plastic Chicken Wire (from a pizza box)



Hello and happy Wednesday to you. I am feeling better and I think my MOJO is gradually coming back..lol. I decided to combine both of the Monday challenges from SCS. One is Try A New Technique and Clean And Simple. The background of the card was done using this Monday's technique called Rubber Band Stamping. You were to take an acrylic stamp block wrap rubberbands around it and stamp with it. For those of us who have been around stamping awhile may remember when we took rubberbands and wrapped them around our brayers, ink it up and roll away to make a background. I chose to place the rubberbands a bit more straight and use Versa Mark ink with clear embossing powder for a resist effect. I then used sponges to put the ink on the paper and of course the areas with the resist stayed white. Whew that was challenge #1. I then followed the sketch for the 2nd Monday challenge and Viola a two for one card I just love when that happens :-)


I hope you have a wonderful day and find a little time to stamp and may your Mojo be working well. I will be back tomorrow with the card I made for yesterday's color challenge. I could show it to you today but what would happen if I lost my Mojo again? There would be no card for tomorrow..lol. See you tomorrow.


Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: