Friday, February 13, 2009

I don't know what you are talking about...


Supplies: CS-SU Gable Green, Lavender Lace & So Saffron also DP-DCWV
Stamps-TSG Mini Set So Sweet
Ink-SU Basic Black Craft & Clear EP
Tools- Fiskars & Martha Stewart Punches
Other-Cupcake Buttons unknown & Ribbon American Craft




I do not hoard my embellishments (she actually says with a straight face). Ok, ok I like many other crafters will save (ok hoard) our favorite embellishments. It is like the way a squirrel hides away nuts for the winter we tend to save certain favorite supplies for that special project. The problem is we end up storing them away and then forgetting we have them. Why even bring this crafter's secret up well because the SCS challenge yesterday WTC204 addressed this exact thing. So I got out one of my many embellishment cases and found these adorable cupcakes that I have had at least three years....gasp!!! I must confess though I have three and only used two.....he he. I decided to try and use SU CS colors to match the cupcake embellies and I think I got it but it is hard to tell from the picture which I am sorry about the quality I had to take this late last night. I can not wait for that portable photo studio to be delivered. I used one of the TSG mini sets called So Sweet. Jessica sells her mini sets for five bucks!!! I don't know how she does it but I am sure glad she does. Jess you ROCK!!!!!




I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I am having lunch with my dear friend Kathy today we have not seen each other for awhile even though we talk on the phone as often as we can. Kathy is an in home hospice nurse which she is wonderful at. She also cleans homes as well and right now she has been working six days a week I don't know how she does it. I guess in this economy she is very grateful to be working. When we get together we talk about every thing under the sun and always have a good time I know today will be the same. I hope to be back tomorrow with yet another challenge card until then take care.




Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: