Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good Things Come In Small Packages


Supplies: CS -O O & B B
Image is a sticker from Current Inc. (I bought years ago)
Ink: SU Creamy Caramel & Close to Cocoa
Stamp: SU Antique Collectibles (retired)
Misc: Martha Stewart Heart Punch & Lace with Pearls Moder Romance (Michael's)




Hello everyone I think I have mentioned a few times before how much I love making and swapping ATCs. Here is a photo of the first of two cards I needed to make for a Valentine swap. It was a two fold swap in that one ATC needed to be Vintage and one could be made up of stamped images. I have finished the Vintage and will be finishing up the stamping ATC today and getting them out in the mail (Priority Mail of course cause I like to get the adrenaline rush I get from waiting until the last minute....NOT).




I hope you all have a great day and get to do some stamping today. I will be back tomorrow with a picture of the other ATC so until then take care.




Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: