Monday, February 2, 2009

Back In Black SCS LSC204

Supplies: CS Basic Black, Rose Red & Whisper White from SU
Ink: SU Rose Red & Basic Black craft ink
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo and There She Goes verse stamp
Ribbon: Container Store
Other: pearls Michael & clear EP




Hello and happy Monday. Well we watched the game yesterday and it was truly a heart breaker. I must start by saying that it was nothing short of a miracle that the AZ Cardinals even made it to the Super Bowl. Even though we lost I think we really held our own against the Steelers and it made for an exciting game.



Ok onto my card. This was made for SCS LSC204 which was to use black as your base. Now I know I have made cards with a black base before but for some reason this one was just not coming together in fact I am still not sure how I feel about it...lol. Now the ribbon was a whole different story I think it is very yummy. I found it at of all places the Container Store and it was 75% off because it was with the holiday items. I also bought it in black and would have bought more but that was all they had left so I feel lucky that I was able to scoop it up. It is also great because it matches so well with the SU craft ink Rose Red I love when that happens :-).




Today I will be working on some Valentine ATC cards for a swap I am in. One set is a Vintage theme and the other is to be stamped. I will take pics of both and put them on tomorrow. I need to get them in the mail A.S.P. because they are due on Friday. I will have to send them out priority mail and once again I am not happy with myself for waiting until the last minute. Although this time I am telling myself it is because I was so busy with the Cards 4 Kids challenge (which by the way you still have time to participate they are due on the 7th.



Well that is all for now I hope you all have a great week and happy stamping




Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: