Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2nd Post & CAS03




Supplies: CS-Paper Trey White, SU Basic Black and Yo Yo Yellow
Ink: SU-Black Craft Ink
Stamps-There She Goes: Bug Me Anytime & Thinking of You
Punches: Martha Stewart Scallop Border Punch, SU Round Scallop, 1" & 1/2" punches
Other:Paper Piercer, Gelly Roll White Pen, & Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen, Yellow Ribbon



Ok I did it I actually completed the CAS03 from SCS site which was one of the challenges for Monday. Just to refresh your memory this is an additional Monday challenge and it encourages us to go back to basics and stamp Clean And Simple. I am really enjoying this challenge this is the third week and I hope it will be around for a long time. I hope you will stop by SCS and check out this new challenge I must say it is very nice going back to basics some times. Also be sure to make a stop at the There She Goes Clear Stamp Store and you will fall in love with Jessica's sets. She will be releasing more new sets at the end of this month so hurry on over for all the prerelease excitement. The link is on my side bar.



Well that is all for today so cross your fingers that I will be able to create some thing for tomorrow...hehe. Have a great day and happy stamping.



Peace Out

Debbie


No comments: