Monday, February 9, 2009

I Did Another Challenge!!!


Supplies: CS-SU Barely Banana, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard and So Saffron
DP- DCWV Green Stack
Ink-SU Chocolate Chip & Versa Mark
Stamps-There She Goes: Branching Out (verse), Indadinkado: Butterflies & Birds and
Sassafrass: Fancy Shmancy Tags
Other: Dew Drops, Clear EP, White Gel Pen, Stardust Pen & Ribbon Michaels









Hello and happy Monday again I swear lately it seems like the weeks are just flying by and everything is a blur. Silly me I thought things would slow down after the holidays I seem to have that same crazy dream every year...lol.




Today's card is from the SCS Inspiration Challenge IC166 I chose this image as my inspiration Look Here. I really do enjoy the this challenge because the choices are always so interesting and colorful. You can use the items that the hostess picks or go into the site and pick something else if you like. I really should do more of these challenges and if you remember (or not) I was going to try to do the daily challenges on SCS. Well I wouldn't say I do one every day but I am trying to at least do a couple a week. I mean a girl has got to warm up to these things you know.




I hope you all had a good weekend and that the week ahead will be good as well. Even though this week has a Friday the 13th (if you are bothered by that kind of stuff) the good news is Saturday is Valentine's Day the day of amore so be sure to let the people you love know how much you adore them. I don't mean just giving them a candy heart but really, really let them know how much you care. Even though in my house we say I love you several times a day I know I will be showering my DH and DD with even more adoration than normal. Life is shorter than we think and we must always tell those we love (and that includes friends as well) how much we cherish them. I must tell all of you in the stamping community especially those of you who take the time to stop in here that I value your kindness and friendship. I hope you all have a great day and I will be back tomorrow with another challenge card.....WHAT!!!





Peace Out
Debbie

2 comments:

Janine said...

Great job on the challenge!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Cute card Debbie, LOVE the little owns and fun design!

Jennifer :)