Monday, March 2, 2009

Laughter Really Is The Best Medicine









Supplies: CS-SU Green Galore, Whisper White
Stamps: TSG Flowers of Happiness
Ink: Pallette Noir Black & SU Certainly Celery & Night of Navy
Other: Gem Stone Brads, American Craft Ribbon, Clear EP & Foam Tape
Pictures by Chloie




Good Monday morning to you all and I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I am sorry I did not post this weekend but this was the start of my DH's birthday week. That's right I did say birthday week. In our house you get to celebrate you birthday for a whole week I mean come on it only happens once a year. I know there are those who dread their birthdays every year but not around here we celebrate with gusto. This weekend we celebrated with my friend, her DS and DH. Her DH has the same birthday as my DH so we always get together to celebrate.





My card today was from last weeks SCS Limited Supplies Challenge/LSC209. We were to make our own DP/background paper and you also had to use the same stamp set for the whole card including the sentiment. Well I chose one of my very favorite sets from TSG Clear Stamps called Flowers of Happiness. This set has so many stamps and endless uses I just love it. Be sure to stop over and check out this set as well as the new releases. Jess is doing such an awesome job with the sets she offers as well as her great prices. You can get one of her mini sets for $5.00 so even in this economy you can afford to own some TSG stamps you can get there by clicking on the name at the right on my sidebar.



Well that about wraps it up I hope you have a wonderful day and find a little time to stamp. I will see you tomorrow and until then take good care of yourself.



Peace Out
Debbie




No comments: