Sunday, November 16, 2008

4077 MASH....That is All




Short and late post today because I have been having bad headaches. I think I may have a sinus infection....aaaaaaaacccckkkkk. Oh well any way this is a card I made for a friend who is a big fan of MASH. Funny thing is my 17 year old dd has been a fan for a long time also. I had fun making it even though I think my letter and number stickers are a little slanted....he he.


I hope I will be feeling better soon because I need some cards to post..lol. Have a great week!!!



Peace Out
Debbie

2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

THAT is so cool! Love the tribute to mash...my dad loves that show, I remember watching it a lot growing up! lol! GREAT job!

Julia Aston said...

How fun! we used to watch MASH all the time! hope your headache is better!