Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's Been To Long


Supplies: Paper; DP unknown CS from SU
Cuttlebug Snowflake EF
Punches; Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Fiskars Scallop Punch and SU Word
Window Punch
Ribbon: unknown
Ink: SU Basic Blk
Bling: unknown




Wow time really does fly by quickly. I was not feeling well and then it was time to get ready for our Thanksgiving feast. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving I know we did and I have so much to be thankful for.



I did this card while I was gone it is the CC195 triangle fold medallion challenge at Split Coast. My first attempt was not so great but my second turned out well I think. If you have never been to Split Coast Stampers site you must stop in and check it out. Every one I have met their is so wonderful and talented. Doing the daily challenges gets you stamping at least once a day and how could that be bad...lol.



I hope to be back tomorrow with another post so in the mean time have a great day and happy stamping.




Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: