Monday, November 10, 2008

Time Keeps On Slipin', Splipin', Splipin' Into The Future


Flower Power
Supplies: CS-SU
DP-unknown
Other Supplies-Silk Flowers, Corduroy Brad, SU Piercing Mat and Tool, Gel Pen and
Square Punch.



Hello and Happy Monday. This is a card that I made a while ago and it was one of those quick, quick cards made mostly with scraps. I do not remember the exact size but it is a square card which I really enjoy making. I also enjoyed the piercing which I think in this case I did free hand and it gives a more hand made look as oppose to having the perfect rows that come from using a template. I used a gel pen to give a faux stitch look.


My title today refers to the fact that I have not been able to find time to stamp the last few days (with the exception of a quick 3x3 gift card). This is the reason I had to post a card I made a while ago. I have a swap that must, must be done today so I must, must make time to get it done today...lol. I hope that you have been able to find time to stamp in the past few days and that you will be able to find the time today. Have a great day.



Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: