Thursday, November 13, 2008

Take Some Snow, A Hat, A Carrot....Well You Know









Snowman ATC

Supplies: CS-SU Real Red, Whisper White and Basic Black
Ink SU
Stamp: SU
Ribbon: Black Velvet-Michael's
Misc: Snowflake Brad, Clear and Blue Bling Square Punch Scallop Punch and CBEF
Swiss Dots
Photos taken by Chloie

Good Thursday Morning to everyone. What is it about snowmen that make us all go aaaawww? There are a vast number of images and the creative choices are unlimited. Is it that they bring back our childhood memories of playing with our friends and family in the snow and the crisp cold air. Is this when our creativity started with endless possibilities? I am not totally sure but no matter if they are perfect or goofy looking we all seem to love snowmen.

I made this ATC for a swap I am in. The hardest part of doing a snowman card is deciding which image to use because I have collected so many of the years. From lone snowmen to groups of snowmen I love them all. This image is from SU and I like his shape and the wonderful smile on his face. The other reason I chose him is because he is the perfect size for an ATC. This card is my sample I am backing the finished swaps with BB CS to add a bit of a frame and make the RR pop. I hope you like this card and it makes you smile.

Here in Phoenix we do not get snow so I have seen people build snowmen (or the likeness of) out of tumble weeds. It is quite the site but cute all the same. If you live in cold country I hope that you will get out with your children this winter and build at least one snowman. Heck even if you don't have children get yourself out there and make some memories. Oh and don't forget the snow angels. Have a great day and I will see you later.

Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: