Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Make It Count

Supplies: CS BB & RR from SU, sentiment stamp unknown, ribbon Michael's, SU punch, various embellie and Pop Rocks candy.



I am not one to discuss politics normally but today all I will say is if you are 18 years old or older please get out and VOTE. It is not for me to know who you vote for but I ask you to just do it. We live in a FREE COUNTRY where we have the right to vote for who we chose and we must put our faith in the system even if things don't always turn out the way we had hoped. And hey if nothing else you can get a free doughtnut at Krispie Kreme and a free cup of coffee at Starbucks aah only in America...lol.

Have a great day and I hope you find a little time in this long and crazy day to stamp.

Peace Out

Debbie

1 comment:

Jamie Martin said...

Your card is super cute! Love the colors.

I sent in my absentee ballot last week. On my blog I have a picture of my husband reading over all of the material, boy is that time consumming :)