Wednesday, November 5, 2008

IT'S FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supplies: CS SU really rust, old olive & tempting turquoise. Wire SU. Ribbon from Michael's. Flowers shrink plastic. Brads unknown. Tools CB BGF & Sizzix Flower Die.

Well it is finally over and I believe it does matter if your candidate won or not it is time for us to come together as a country and begin the healing process. May God bless us and give our new leader the wisdom to lead us as a country and a people to better times.

Ok on to more fun things like stamping...lol. I did the SCS color challenge yesterday but need to snap a pic so I will post it later today. The card I posted today I made a few months back and sent to an SCS friend. I used shrink plastic which I forget some times how much fun it is to use and it is also an inexspenive way to make your own embellishments. I used my CB and a Sizzix die that had small and large flowers on it. I colored the flowers with chalk before shrinking. I put brads in the center of the flowers after shrinking. Just remember to punch any holes you need before shrinking. I also used colored wire that I wrapped around a chop stick to give it a finished look. I used the SU scalloped punch then stamped my sentiment on it and then shrunk it as well. This card was much better to see in person sorry for that.

I really had fun using the shrink plastic and if you have some in your stash pull it out and give it a go. If you have never tried it give it a try it is fun and easy. You can usually find it at your local craft store. OBTW I used my heat gun to shrink the plactic but you can also follow the instructions that come with the shrink plastic and shrink it in the oven. Have fun and have a great day.

Peace Out

Debbie

No comments: