Monday, November 3, 2008

I Need Better Photos

Supplies: sentiment stamp SU, floral stamp unknown (was sent to me by SCS friend), CS blk SU, pink cs unknown, ribbon
Michael's, embellies unknown.

Good Monday morning to you all. First of all I apologize for the pictures of my cards I know they are not of the best quility. I need to make a photo booth for myself and I am not quite sure why I have not yet. I don't think this photo shows the wonderful contrast of the black and pink which is a combo that I love. I hope to have better pictures for you in the near future.

I hope you all had a great weekend and are enjoying the wonderful fall weather. Here in Phoenix that means temps in the 80s and 90s and trust me we are more than gratfeul. Since we do not have the change of Seasons here it seems that the Holiday Season sneaks up on us without warning. I was in Michael's yesterday and they were in the transition from Fall to Winter. Oh my it was quite the mess in there but of course that did not stop me from roaming aroung. I often feel sorry for the employees of the craft stores it seems like any more we roll right from one holiday to the next with out any time in between.

Well that is all for today and I hope to be back tomorrow with some better pictures. Hope you all have a wonderful week and you get to stamp and do some challenges. Until next take care.

Peace Out

Debbie





1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

I love the torn edges and colors on this!