Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dream Weaver


All That Glitters ATC




Supplies: CS-SU

DP-Unknown

Stamp & Ink-SU

Flower Punch Large-SU

Ribbon-SU

Misc.-Paper Piercer, Pink Floss, Dymo Label Maker, Small Flower punch, ' 1/4" punch Circle Punch' 'Buckle Punch' & Clear Tape

Technique-Glitter Window





Hello again everyone hope you are having a wonderful day. My card today is another ATC (told you I was addicted) from a swap a I did called All That Glitters. I used the Glitter Technique see tutorial at SCS: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/glitter_window/ for the punch out of the large flower and then used Dazzling Diamonds Glitter from SU. I really love the sparkle this gives to a card and it is a very simple technique that requires a minimum of supplies On my sample card I pierced and stitched the top and botten but on the final cards for the swap I used pink bling instead. Many times I end up changing my mind after making my sample card because I feel the cards need a little some thing else. Isn't that the beauty of stamping and creating? I must admit though that some times I do not know when to stop...lol.





I hope that you will think about trying a new technique even if it is not this one. It is always good to learn something new and to challenge ourselves. What do you have to lose? If you want try the technique on a piece of scrap paper as to not waste your CS. Have a great day and don't foreget to follow your dreams.





Peace Out

Debbie

No comments: