Saturday, November 8, 2008

Let's Do The Polka.....Dot That Is

Polka Dot ATC Swap
Suppplies: CS-SU
Stamps-Inkadinkado
Ribbon-Michael's
CBEF-Swiss Dot
Pearls-unknow

Happy Saturday everyone hope all is going well for you. This card is from an ATC swap I did with some SCS gals last month. I think it is obvious that the theme was Polka Dots which I love. As I have said before I just love, love, love these little cards. They are 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 so it is a great way to use up all your scraps and as I mentioned in my last post you can get 10 cards from an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of CS. All I can say is that if you have not tried them you need to give it a go I don't think you will be sorry you did other than the fact that you may become addict like I did....lol.

I went to JoAnn's today because I had a 50% off coupon to use up. Well all the stamping and scrapbook supplies are on sale. I purchased corner punch from EK success, a 1' Fiskars circle punch (I just love their squeeze punches so easy on your hands), a Sizzix holiday die cut that has a penguin, a reindeer and an angel, and the I found some sticky felt snowflakes in the $1 bin. The cashier said I saved $34 and I didn't even have to use my coupon. Talk about a great day to shop...lol.

Well that's all for now I am headed upstairs to my stamp room and get started on my ATC swap cards. I am in four swaps right now and need to get busy but because they are small they do go pretty fast. Take care and happy stamping to you all.

Peace Out,

Debbie

No comments: