Monday, March 9, 2009

It's A Dirty Job.....

...and I have to do it. Just a quick post to let you know that I should be back later with a couple of cards. I have nothing yet for today because I spent yesterday cleaning up my stamping area. This is the down side to card making but I treat it like an archeological dig because you never know what you will find under all those scraps of paper, ribbon, etc. Some supplies I had given up ever finding again...lol. Any way hopefully I will get a few cards made today I am working on challenges #8 & #9 at 365 Cards (there is a link on my sidebar) and I am going to try to combine one of them with SCS challenge CAS #5 So wish me luck.


I hope you have a great day and find some time to get a little stamping done. I hope to see you soon. Oh and one last thing I want to thank those of you who have stopped by my blog and a bigger thank you to those who have taken the time to leave a comment. A girl needs a little encouragment every now and then.


Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: