Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sorry........

Happy Sunday to all I hope you are enjoying what is left of this weekend. I am sorry for my last few post in that they do not include the deets for the cards. I had a wild week but I was able to do all the challenge cards at 365 cards. The only problems I had was having the time to take pics and then post my creations so I could link them to 365 Cards to meet their weekly dead line. So with the help of my lovley daughter we got it done. We literally brought my laptop to our friends house (where we were having dinner) so we could get the cards posted. I know some times our stamping addiction takes us to strangs places...lol.



Well I hope you all have a wonderful week. My daughter is on Spring break this week and then her 18 birthday is a week from today (that is her picture on the card I made) wow where has the time gone? I will try to be better about posting the deets this week and try to stay on top of things. I hope you find some time to stamp this week as well as stopping by 365 Cards (you can click on the icon to the right) I think you will be glad you did. Hope to be back tomorrow with a few cards to post until then take care.



Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: