Thursday, March 5, 2009

What's The Buzzzzzzzzzzzzz?


Supplies: CS-SU Basic Black & Yo Yo Yellow
Ink: SU Basic Black Craft & Versa Mark
Other: SU-Scalloped Punch & 1/2" Punch, Marthat Stewart Scalloped Punch, White
Gel Pen, Piercing Tool, Clear EP, White EP' Foam Tape' Gingham Ribbon & Bling
Photo by Chloie



Good Morning I hope your day is going well. I am going to get right to this card so here we go. This is an ATC for one of the swaps I'm doing using TSF stamps. This is done with one of the mini sets which I have mentioned before are such a bargain at $5. This little set contains three images and two sentiment stamps. I chose to use this cute little bee and one of the sentiments on this ATC. I am in another swap for TSG which we are making full size cards. The hardest part is deciding which wonderful set I should use.



I hope your day is wonderful and you set aside a little time to stamp. Don't forget the challenges at SCS and 365 Cards. I know for me the challenges give me a starting point. No matter how it happens I hope you stamp. Thanks for stopping by today I will see you tomorrow.



Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: