Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Play on Words


Supplies: CS- SU Whisper White, Real Red & Pretty in Pink
Stamps SU & Martha Stewart
Ink- SU Old Olive & Real Red
Other Supplies-SU Punch, Top Notes Die, Dew Drops Poinsettia



Supplies: CS-Su & Ink
Stamps-SU & Martha Stewart
Other Supplies-SU Punch, Sizzix Top Note Die & Dew Drops Poinsettia





Ok whew I finally have been able to load the Cards for Kids I have made her are two more. I was having technical difficulties I know all bloggers know what I mean. I don't have much to say today except if you can in anway help Patty help the children by sending her Valentine cards, Birthday cards or just All Purpose cards I know she would greatly appreciate it. For more info please scroll down to find the site addy for all the details.



This coming week is an historical week for all who live in the great country of the United States of America. I hope we can all take a moment out of our busy day to say a prayer for the 44th president that will be sworn in on Tuesday. I believe that no matter your political preference we must pull together as a country. Yes we are in crisis in many ways but we must always have hope for without hope what is left? May you all have a wonderful weekend a three day weekend in honor of a man who I am sure will be looking down and be very proud of us all.



Peace Out
Debie

No comments: