Thursday, January 15, 2009

Drum Roll Please.....


Supplies: CS SU Real Red & Whisper White
Stamps and Ink SU
Ribbon Michael's


Supplies: CS & Ink SU
Stamp InkaDinkaDo
Ribbon Michael's
Martha Heart Punch & white gel pen & CB Heart EF






Happy Thursday everyone. As promised I have some of the cards I am making for the Cards For Kids event. I am having the time of my life for two reasons one I love doing anything that involves children and I love making Valentine cards. Ok, ok the the cards already....lol. Here are two different ATCs that I made. I made 10 of each they are simple but I think they are very pretty. I hope you do too.



The next few days I will reveal some more of the cards I have made. So far I have made a total of 50 and I will be getting them out in the mail today. I am having a ball and you can too just check the last post and go to Patty's blog to get all the info. Plus other bloggers have joined in the fun and are offering some awesome blog candy. Patty says if Valentine cards are not your thing they always are in need of birthday cards. I don't know about you but I can not think of a more powerful motivation to stamp than a good cause for Children.



Hope you have a wonderful day full of peace, happiness and joy. Don't forget to take the time to enjoy the little things and if your children are healthy you are blessed.



Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: