Wednesday, January 21, 2009

But Wait....There's More


Hello to all I do not have a whole lot of time today I have both my dh and dd home ill and I have tons of stuff left to do to get my Cards 4 Kids out in the mail along with several other packages. Again I am trying to share a couple 0f cards with you each day and I hope you do not get bored with them. Please understand that these cards are quite simple in nature because I tried to produce as many as I could in the time I have. I now have 3 sets of 10 each of the ATCs and about 30 of the Top Note cards. I was going to mail out one batch and then another but decided I would wait and send them all together. Whether you send Patty one or fifty please send a card today.
I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday and that you find a little time to stamp. Until tomorrow take care.
Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: