Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cards for Kids

Ok I know how boring it must be to visit a blog and not see a picture of a project. I have really been crankin' out the cards for the Cards for Kids project. So far I have 50 Valentine cards made I hope to get to the post office in the next couple of days to send them to Patty. If Valentines are not your thing she also needs other types of cards as well.


You may want to stop by Patty's blog for the details. It seems like every day more blog candy is added to her blog http://rubbermaid.blogspot.com/ so hop on over to her site and get the deets. This is a great project and how can you not say yes to the kids.


Hope you all have a wonderful day and I hope to take some pics today to show you some of the cards I am sending Patty for the kids.


Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: