Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Now for Some Thing Completely Different


I just found out this weekend that my favorite cousin Gina and her husband Blake are expecting their second child. They already have an adorable three year old Alivia. Any way I decided to make a congrats card for them. I don't usually have much luck with these clear cards but I used acrylic card stock and it made things much easier. I promise I will give you all the deets tomorrow.
I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will be back tomorrow and oh thank you to those who take the time not only to stop by but take the time to leave a comment. Starting a new blog is a little scary and I am determined to stick with it so the comments inspire me to do so. Until tomorrow take care.
Peace Out
Debbie
P.S. I am still having an issue with my paragraphs all running together and I am sorry for this and I am working on trying to figure out how to fix this. Thank you for your understanding.

1 comment:

KOstvig said...

SO cute Debbie, I like it