Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More Cards 4 Kids



Good Tuesday morning to all. I have decided to show you these two cards because I think they represent Peace and Love. These are my wishes for each of you and our world and I believe some day it will happen. I will give you the deets for these cards a little later.
I have been watching the swearing in of our 44th Presidentof the United States with my 17 year old daughter who BTW was very upset that she was not old enough to vote in this election. I love that gal. We have had a morning full of joy and tears and we feel honored to be able to witness history being made.
I am once again mentiong the Cards 4 Kids campaign. Please scroll down to yesterdays post and get the address of the site with all the info. It is not to late to do some thing wonderful.
I hope you all have a wonderful day and take a liitle time to realize the weight of what has transpired in our wonderful country today. May God bless us all and may He give the wisdom and strength to President Obama to heal our country and the world.
Peace & Love
Debbie

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Very cute card Debbie, don't you just LOVE these birds?

Hugs, Jennifer :)