Friday, May 15, 2009

Tuesday Trio #73 @ 365 Cards


Hello to all and Happy Friday!!!

This is my card for challenge #73 Tuesday's Trios at 365 Cards. For this challenge we were to use circles, scallops and bling. This card was made totally with the supplies and instructions from Paper Wishes Personal Shopper. You can find the info here at www.paperwishes.com Most of my cards are made with the supplies from my wonderful box of goodies that come once a month but I usually do my own layouts and sentiments. This time I followed their instructions for this fun and easy shaker card. It was really easier than it looks...no really...lol. I did stamp on the front of the card with the Happy from There She Goes Holidays Galore set.


Ok now I will move on to challenge #74 at 365 Cards. Have a great day everyone.


Peace Out

Debbie

No comments: