Saturday, May 16, 2009

#76 & #77 on 365 Cards...it's the end of the week!!!

#76 Four Corners
Inside card #76
Card #77 Make A Note Of It


Hello and Happy Saturday to all I am posting the last two challenges for the week at 365 Cards. I have become obsessed with completing all of the challenges every week and it really has been fun. I will be back tomorrow with the Super Sketchy Challenge. I must run I am having dinner with my Sister who is visiting from out of town. We are taking her to one of our favorite BBQ places....yummy!!!!


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and be sure to take a little time to stamp.


Peace Out

Debbie

9 comments:

Karen Lee said...

You made two really cute cards today!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Sherry said...

These are all just too cute.

Rose said...

that lamb is the cutest thing :D both are great!!

~amy~ said...

awwww...super sweet cards deb!

Vicky said...

cute, cute, cute! wonderful cards!!

Bex said...

Love that little sheep, the monochrome with the red looks fantastic!

Kristen Hermanny said...

Both of these are very cute! I like the note paper, and the lamb is cute, ewe are wonderfully creative!!!

Jeannie said...

These are really cutesy - luv them!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Quirky said...

I love your sheep!!! It's a darling :)

You make beautiful cards :)