Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Calgon Take Me Away!!!

Hello and happy Tuesday to you all. This is just a short post to let you know that I have not had time to stamp in the last few days. I am taking care of my Dad right now trying to get him back on track. Today is my Brothers B-day and we are going to a Diamond Back's game. Tomorrow is my Daughters High School Graduation Ceremony and than many, many parties. It has been both exciting and exhausting but isn't that how life goes?

I am sorry that I have not been blogging everyday but hopefuly when the dust settles I will be up and running again. Until then please take care and take a little time to stamp something. Oh and please check out the icon on the right side of my blog for details about the fund raiser for Alzheimers. There are many fun projects, prizes and freeebies and it all lasts through the 30th of this month. For as little as $5 you too can join in the fun and help Stamp Out Alzheimers.

Peace Out
Debbie

1 comment:

T said...

I just found your blog through 365 cards..just loving all your work..will be stopping by again!