Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sorry and Thank You

Hello to all of you wonderful Ladies who pop in on my blog. I am sorry that I have not posted in a few days I am stil not feeling 100%. I told my daughter no worries I do not have the swine flu but I do think I have the piglet flu...hehe.

I want to thank all of you who stop in here and most especially to those of you who leave the awesome and very generous comments. I feel the LOVE right through my screen....lol. I hope to be up and running full speed in the next couple of days. Beside card making we have so many events leading up to my daughter's high school graduation ceremony and I do not want to miss a thing.

Ok then I hope to be back later with some cards I am behind three days at 365 Cards and that just is not sitting well with me because I am determinded to make a card for every challenge until the last day of this year's challenge. See you all soon so until then take care and find a little time to stamp.

Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: