Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Day After The Day After

Good Saturday morning to all. I don't know about the rest of you but yesterday I felt like the Tin Man from the Wizard of OZ. I could barely move I hurt from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I do believe I spent a little to much time on my feet preparing holiday cheer for my family. With having fibromyalgia I have to be careful and some times I push myself to hard and really pay for it later but I must say yesterday when my family told me how much they appreciated all I had done and how wonderful Christmas was it really made all the pain worth it (ok almost...lol).


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and that your family was as gracious with their thank yous for all your hard work. I am so greatful that my hubby and daughter will be home until after the New Year I just love having them around.


I will be back very soon with cards and ATCs I am signed up for two Valentine ATC swaps and my resolution for 2009 is to start early on my swaps and not have to pay the extra postage to get them there last minute (wish me luck). I am also going to try to do at least one challenge card a day from SCS or any where as that goes. Right now my stamping area is a disaster and not just from holiday maddness. I hardly have enough space to turn around. My hubby said I need another work table and hopefully we will be picking one up next week. Once my family goes back to work/school I will have the time to reorganize my work area which I hope will put me in the creating mood and also help me stick to my resolutions.


Well that is all for now please enjoy what ever time you can with your family and don't forget it will all be back to normal soon (what ever that is).


Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: