Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sweets for the Sweet

Supplies: CS-SU Real Read and Whisper White
Ribbon-Sheer Red and Black Velvet-Michael's
Other-Cello Bag, Santa Cup (Michael's), Cocoa Mix, Tiny Marshmellows, Homemade
Silver Cord (SU), Two Hole Ribbon Punch (SU), and Paper Crimper

Hello everyone happy Wednesday. I can not believe how fast the days are flying by and that Christmas is literally just around the corner. Every year at this time I just shake my head in wonder as to where did the year go. My wonder and disbelief of time gets even greater when I think about the fact that my baby girl Chloie will be graduating from high school in May of 2009. Ok when the heck did this happen!!!! I guess the real point is that every day is a gift and we must make the best of what we have.
I hope all of you take a moment during this very busy season to count your blessings. I think once you begin you will be surprised how many you have.
Hope you have a wonderful day and find some time to relax and stamp. I hope to be back tomorrow with another project until then take care of yourself.
Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: