Sunday, October 26, 2008

Last Sunday of October and ATCs










Wow can you believe it this is the very last Sunday of October. Next Saturday will be November 1st. I am not sure where this year has gone. The holiday season is upon us...yikes!!!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I am the weather here is just beautiful this is the weather we suffer through summer for. I feel very blessed to live here expecially when winter really hits hard in the midwest.

I have decided to post a couple of ATCs from a swap I did this Summer. The theme was wedding. We had to do one for the ceremony and one for the reception. It was fun I just love those little cards. I am in four ATC swaps right now and have one coming back to me in a few days. I finally bought the sports card holders so I can get them all organized and in a binder. Now I just need to find the time to do this..lol.
Peace Out
Debbie








No comments: