Monday, April 6, 2009

It's A Girl!!!






One of my friends has a daughter who is expecting and they just found out it is a girl!! Amy her daughter lives out of state but is coming back home the end of May for a baby shower. I am so excited because I just adore Amy and her husband Joey and I know they are going to be wonderful parents.

I have offered to make the invitations I just love baby showers. I wanted them to be clean and simple because I thought that is what Amy would like. My daughter sent Amy a picture of the invitation to Amy's Face Book and Amy loooooves it....yipeeee!!! I think we need about 40 of these to be ready to mail out around May 1st. Soooooo you know what I will be doing this week...lol. I like to do projects like these in an assembly line fashion which I think makes it easier and quicker. My daughter told me she will help so it should go pretty quick.

Well that's all for now I will be back a little later to post my 365 Cards challenge card. Why don't you drop by 365 Cards and check out the challenges. They are cooking up some really fun things in the coming weeks and there is candy involved....ok now I have you attentiion...lol. Go go!!

Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: