Thursday, April 16, 2009

#46 Matchbook Card at 365 Cards





This is the card I made for challenge #46 at 365 Cards which was to make a matchbook card. I had not made one of these cards in a long time and forgot how much I enjoy them. We almost at the end of Scor-it week over at 365 Cards but you still have time to play so head on over there. All you have to do is click on the icon on the right hand side of my blog and it will take you there.


Hope you have a great day and find a little time to stamp.


Peace Out

Debbie

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

sweet matchbook card...love the ribbon!

Jana said...

Very pretty. Love the sentiment.

Pam said...

This is so pretty - I love what you did with the inside of the card.

Kristie Larsen said...

This is a beautiful matchbook Deb! I am so sorry its taken me so long to come and look at it. I LOVE how many posts we get each day, it just takes me a bit to get through them all. I wanted to say again, thanks for your sweet comments and support for me and my blog. I love when you visit. You make my day!
keep up the great cardmaking!