Friday, June 5, 2009

Another week of challenges fly by...

and I am behind at 365 Cards. This has been another tough week with my Dad he saw his doctor on Monday and the doc decided to try a different medication. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this will be the one to bring him out of this horrible depression he is in. I have also had my own doctors appointments this week and other errands to keep me super busy and away from my stamping table...grrrrrrrrrr.

Well on a brighter note tomorrow is my birthday #53 and I am going out to dinner with my Hubby, Daughter (and her Boyfriend), and Brother for BBQ yummy, yum, yum. I wish my Dad felt up to going but I am hoping by Father's Day we will celebrate with him.

Well that's all for now I hope to be back later today or tomorrow with all the challenge cards done for 365 Cards. Wish me luck..lol. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and find a little time to stamp.

Peace Out
Debbie

No comments: